SPORT NORTH FEDERATION HOLDS 45TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
June 7th, 2021 (Yellowknife, NT) The 45th Annual General Meeting of the Sport North Federation was held May 29th, 2021. The Meeting was held via Zoom Conferencing to ensure the health and safety of the Territorial Sport Organizations and all other participants in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic. Votes were cast remotely.
Sport North’s Board of Directors for the 2021-2022 Year is:
- Colin Pybus (Inuvik) – President
- Alex Godfrey (Yellowknife) – Director
- Madison Pilling (Fort Simpson) – Director
- Glenn Tait (Yellowknife) – Director
- Stacey Christie (Inuvik) – Director
- Dave Shears (Yellowknife) – Director
- Kelcy McDonald (Inuvik) – Director
- Kacee McLean (Yellowknife) – Director
Sport North Federation would like to thank outgoing Directors’ Richard Daitch (Fort Smith), and Chantal Steitzer (Yellowknife), for their contribution to Sport in the NWT.
Whitney Weaver, Communications Officer
About Sport North Federation
Sport North Federation was incorporated October of 1976 to assist in the promotion and development of Sport in the NWT. Today Sport North consists of 30 Territorial Sport Organizations and 3 affiliate members.
It has the responsibility for providing programs and services for organized sport in the Territories.
The Federation receives its direction from its members, while the programs and policies are administered by a volunteer Board of Directors