Job Opportunity: Sport Administrator
Northwest Territories Amateur Speed Skating Association is accepting applications for a part-time sport administrator. For further information, please email NWTASSA vice president, Stacey Christie at email@example.com.
Key responsibilities and activities include but are not limited to:
- Program planning and administrative assistance for president and board programs
- Funding and grant applications
- Grant activities coordination (venue and travel bookings, reports and data collection)
- Website management and maintenance
- Membership registration
- Games and camps registration and coordination
- Communication with clubs and general membership
- Events promotion.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills including experience in Excel, MSWord, email, databases, Skype.
- Candidate must provide own computer.
- Knowledge of speed skating as asset
- Approximately $23/hour to a maximum of $23,000 annually for 15--‐20 hours/week of work on a contract basis.
- Hours are flexible.
Closing date is September 18, 2013.
For more information contact
Vice President, NWT Speed Skating